1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Closed Account, No Warning E-Mail?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Violence, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Violence

Violence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

As the Title says. I wanted to keep my Sub up to keep my House, sentimental value I suppose. I tried to get in UO now to check on it and was informed my Acct. was "Closed".

I've received no E-Mails about this and I dare not speculate when this happened. :'( Meh! Since when did they stop sending Warning E-Mails about Acct Suspension and all? Can I even Re-Sub?

2. Leather Lucy

Leather Lucy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Has the card you were paying with expired? Worth popping over to the craziness that's the account management area, it might shed a little light on what's up.

Good luck!

3. Violence

Violence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks Lucy.
    That CC is valid. I was in the Ac. Management 10' ago. No information on what happened, just says "Closed". Went through my Mail, no Warning for sure. Hmm.

4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I had it ones that even my CC was valid my account was closed on the next billing cycle. I did get a e-mail afterwards.

But i just went to my accountpage and pressed the reactivate button all the way on top . I went trough everything again and it just accepted the CC on the list and all was fine again.

#4 Frarc, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
  5. Leather Lucy

I reckon if they closed your account for 'naughtiness' they'd have certainly told you why! I think in your shoes I'd probably just try re-subbing. It'll be something and nothing, it usually is.

I hope you've not lost your house :(

6. Violence

Violence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Haven't been naughty at all :) Not in UO either way.. :p I haven't played for too long now.
    I'll try Subbing again and hope that my humble abode is still there. If not.. :'( No reason to keep Subbing at all.

Thanks both of you.

7. Leather Lucy

I have half an hour before I get ready for work, tell me where your house is, I'll go check on it heh. Save you wasting a month's sub if it's not there.

Cheers,

Lucy

8. Violence

Violence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Unfortunately I was relying on my Runes to check on my House. :| Kind of you though! I seem to remember it being near.. Trinsic? Can't really remember.

9. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie

I suspect EA's having issues this month. My credit card failed to process my SW:TOR account -- no biggie, I resubscribed -- but there was zero notice via email that my account failed to process. You'd think they'd want to remind me to give them money if they failed to collect.