1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] closed

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Deception, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Deception

Deception Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi all. I am building a new woodland suit, and to help save myself some time I'd like to hire a crafter. I need someone to craft me woodland legs, woodland gorgets, and woodland gloves with the correct resistances. The pieces do not need to be reforged, imbued, or enhanced. I want plain woodland armor, exceptionally crafted, with the resists I am looking for.

I want each piece to have exactly 3 fire resistance, and no more than 6 poison resist. I will pay 2 million per fresh crafted woodland gorget, legs, or gloves that have the resists I am searching for.

Please let me know if you are interested either through the forums or over ICQ. My number is 255669258.

Thanks

#1 Deception, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  2. Deception

Deception Sage

More info: I need 10+ of each piece. At 10 of each, this is a 60 million gold project. Could be time consuming, but a good way to make some cash!

3. Lord Lew

Lord Lew Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hmmm.. Marked or unmarked?

4. Deception

Deception Sage

Unmarked is what im needing. Also a few pieces have been made, so i will update his thread with what is now needed in a few hours.

5. Deception

Deception Sage

Alright all, I am currently looking for woodland chest pieces, exceptionally crafted with 100 arms lore, no GM tag. Resists of 7+/5+/6+/(3)/9-. These pieces are easier to come by than the previously requested. Still paying 2M per piece. PM or ICQ me if you want to get started!

Thanks