1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) Closed

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Baby Doll, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

Thanks!

#1 Baby Doll, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
    Sprago and Tjalle like this.
  2. SMASH33

SMASH33 Visitor

tbh i think this is a great idea but i dont think an entire guild should be held accountable for 1 person.(everyone pays their sub to play how they want) but i do agree that if the join party pvp against the party should not occur and if it did then that person should not be allowed back to do these hunts EVER again unless they want to host and take the chance of dealing with these issues themselves. But all in all this is cool since i cannot solo peerless stuff with my little thrower :D especially without the proper gear.

3. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

My thinking of holding guild accountable, is to discourage the back stabber from having guildmates waiting outside the peerless site for a massive gank! And the next day take the offenders buddy joins the party for a replay of the day before! Have a better solution?

#3 Baby Doll, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  4. SMASH33

SMASH33 Visitor

thats would be a different scenario than i depicted from the 1st message but if that was the case then i would not allow the entire guild then. i was under the impression of the single individual turning over on someone in the party. but if there was an ambush then i agree with you

5. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

That's cool! I have plans of making this happen. I posted for the suggestions on making it work.Thank you for your input!

6. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Sounds like a good idea that I hope will last. Especially good for those not in a guild to be able to do some hunts.

And I think you pretty much covered it all. CanĀ“t think of anything to add. Might be some incidents while you test the waters but after a while it should go smoothly.

7. SMASH33

SMASH33 Visitor

staying commited to the cause is key :D

8. Donal Mor

Donal Mor Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend LDH

" I don't think an entire guild should be held accountable for 1 person"

Holding the guild accountable for the one, has long been the practice on Siege since the earliest of days. You are the company you keep. Guild reputation used to, and still should be, paramount. If someone in your guild is not representing your guild as you expect, then boot them. Guildless people used to be Kill On Sight, which is one of the reasons NEW was founded. Guilds who could not keep their people in line suffered accordingly. NEW was special.

#8 Donal Mor, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  9. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Sounds good :)