1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Closed

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Avenrose, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Avenrose

Avenrose Journeyman

Closed Moved to New Thread For Selling

#1 Avenrose, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
  2. PwnySlaystation

PwnySlaystation Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Im interested in the leather pieces only if youd be interested in splitting

3. Avenrose

Avenrose Journeyman

Might be willing to sell just the studded pieces for the right price

4. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

It comes down to how much you think your time was worth to make the suit. item wise, it looks like a macing or fencer suit as the ssi on the suit isnt high enough for a double axe to really be viable for other than light farming. The suit is overcapped in hci by 5 percent, which means that slight changes could be made for "upgrades" to whoever uses it, but also means that its one of those suits that is very good, but has a slight imperfection (the fire resist situation - also im only getting it to add up to 90 fire resist with the quiver)

ring i would say worth 3-6 mil
    bracer 8-15 mil

considering the time it takes to make a suit and get the resists to line up, for the 5 armor i wouldnt say 50 mil would be asking too much for a full suit assuming the resists line up decently.

5. Avenrose

Avenrose Journeyman

The Suit is 87 fire resist without the quiver 97 with for some reason the tunic picture didnt go in full view its on thumbnail... the jewels with this suit is some i just threw in,since the jewels I use i will not sell, but yes with the jewels i have have with this set the hci is over capped at 50 so can swap out say the gorget, drop the 5 hci and replace it with 5 hit points, remove the orb and add slither and the stats will look like, 150 str 150 hp 150 dex 190 stam 10 int 71 mana but again need that sliter to make up the 10 extra hp ;-)... now dont see why say this set is only viable for light farming.. I have soloed every champ, except demon, litch and harrower, and soloed all ML peerless except Lady Mel and all SA Peerless except Slasher, Using that suit...but only differance is the jewels I use gives me 10% ssi between the ring and brace..

#5 Avenrose, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
  6. Avenrose

Avenrose Journeyman

But understand what your saying about the SSI and using something like a double axe, without reworking the jewels, best for 1 handed and 1 handed with a shield

7. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

yeah, i guess "light farming" was a bit misleading. i was just thinking how hard it was to solo primeval lich without 55 ssi total using double axe to be honest. but thats like you said far from the only spawn in the game. thats really the only weapon you need 55ssi for, and 55 only if your taking massive damage.
    Double bladed staff works with 20 ssi total, which is easy to put on jewls or partially on weapon.
    added up the fire resists and ya they look good now at 97.
    its a very nice suit with some nice gear options.

#7 Smoot, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
  8. Avenrose

Avenrose Journeyman

There reworked the gorget and tunic.. here is the new stats of the suit only wearing everything in paper doll... 5 studded pieces with mace and shield

new stat.JPG

Heres the 2 new pieces
    new gorget.JPG new tunic.JPG