1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

closed?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by 'Sami Sim, May 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 'Sami Sim

'Sami Sim Guest

does anyone know why ea land is still closed this mornning?:bored:

2. Fire Dragon

Fire Dragon Guest

maybe they are upping all the payouts for us :p

3. omg i hope so cant get in tc3 either:(

4. Aster

Aster Guest

EA has been notified - 10 am CST

Thanks for mentioning it. Hopefully it will open soon.

5. Kenzie

Kenzie Guest

Gee we could ask for a refund, oh wait... we play for free now... or is that we TRY and play for free now? Oh wait, I was charged on all 3 accts...Hmmm.... I am so confuzzled. Bottom line, I am turning into a raving biotch cause I can't play out my sim life easily. simocide is looking better each day. Have a good weekend all.

6. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Its still closed to me, any word from EA?

7. TKSpeedy

TKSpeedy Guest

It's 4:34 p.m. eastern...EALand is still closed.....What's going on? Are they giving us something really good? (I hope)

8. Letta

Letta Guest

LOL we can only wish they were giving us something good >.< I just wanna play out the last few months without this going on :(

9. 'Sami Sim

'Sami Sim Guest

i was hopefull that it would be open after i got of work but i see its not any word when it will reopen?

10. TKSpeedy

TKSpeedy Guest

Me, too...I know I'm only dreaming, but it would be nice if they replaced all the simoleans we lost during the recent build bug. I lost about 15K total..maybe more when I was building since after I got disconnected, everything I just built was gone when I got back to the house....And all my simoleans along with it.

11. TKSpeedy

TKSpeedy Guest

No idea, but I hope soon. With it being down so long, I'm hoping when it does come back up, we'll log in to find a nice surprise, but I'm sure it won't happen. :(

12. Aster

Aster Guest

Stratics has sent in another notify to EA that EA-Land is online but closed to entry.

Aster

13. Rain Cloud

Rain Cloud Guest

Hi All ... yeah I was hoping by now I could login to EaLand .. since they are still charging me ... I hope its something worth 9.99 ..... lol

14. 'Sami Sim

'Sami Sim Guest

ty aster for letting us know

15. Its down. They aren't bringing in any new anything. They aren't raising the payouts. It's just down. Sorry, just mad at this whole thing.

16. 'Sami Sim

'Sami Sim Guest

But Why is it Down?

17. TKSpeedy

TKSpeedy Guest

We're aware of that. We would just like to know why it's down. So we are just speculating. I myself was just trying to make light of it to avoid getting upset.

18. Starrfoxx

Starrfoxx Guest

Test Center 3 is still open, at least.

19. TKSpeedy

TKSpeedy Guest

I don't have a sim there...but believe me, I'm tempted at this point. I just wish Parizad or a dev would pop in and tell us what is going on. I vote EA gives us an extra day to play because of today and shuts down on Aug. 2. :) Anyone second the motion?

20. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

*raises hand*

21. Aster

Aster Guest

Looks like this is all fixed now.
    Locking this thread up so that it doesn't lead people astray.
    If this kind of thing happens again, please feel free to bang the gong.

Aster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!