1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Closing down the Main house of Atlantic Outlet

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by SupSoc, Jul 7, 2008.

1. SupSoc

SupSoc Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The time has come for me to close down the Main house of The Atlantic Outlet. I do not have the time or effort to keep up with it. Not to mention it's extremly hard to compete with the "luna dupers". Not saying I couldn't do it, just was hard keeping up with it.

A friend/guildy of mine will be taking over for [AO]. The house is 2 West from the main house. She is a great person and would love for you to be part of her [AO] team. Her ICQ is on the house sign.

Thanks,
    SupSoc Inc.
    Founder of The Atlantic Outlet [AO]

2. Lady D

Lady D Guest

Hello I own the house 1 west to you ,sad to hear your closing, you did leave me a message before about being part of AO I have open vendors spots as well if anyone needs

3. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

Its a shame. I believe it is an end of an era for large malls outside of Luna on Atlantic. Trove might also be heading the same route in near future.

Good luck Supsoc.

4. Ishtar

Ishtar Guest

This is a sad day for Atlantic.

5. SupSoc

SupSoc Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks. I agree with you Tomas. The UO era for malls outside of luna is no more.

Brother :hug:

6. FireKitten

FireKitten West Vesper Arena - Pit Mistress
    Stratics Veteran

7. Craftyone

Craftyone Guest

You had a couple bad apples renting spots there you were unaware of but you had an overall awesome mall area and a spot I shopped often. Thank you for what you have done. It's a real shame to see you go and I hope Tomas can keep the TT going. Trully running out of non Luna mall areas to shop. :(