1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cloth and Iron BODs for sale

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake Trade' started by dlmaker, Dec 5, 2009.

1. dlmaker

dlmaker Guest

I have many many small cloth and iron BODs that I am looking to sell for gold. My faithful buyer stopped crafting and so now I am looking for a new buyer. I used to get 2K each for small iron and 3K each for small cloth, but the price is negotiable. I do not run an illegal script to gather these BODs, I faithfully log in two or three times a day on 6 accounts and gather BODs. Please leave a message here or contact me on ICQ if you are interested.

My ICQ # is 166417879 (Monty)

2. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

bump
    i can vouch for this seller
    he's a close personal friend and very honest and professional.

3. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If you'd like to collect bods on atlantic ill take all your iron sbods on a regular bases.

Thunderz

4. dlmaker

dlmaker Guest

Thanks, but I currently use most of the BODs that I collect on Atlantic. My BODs on Atlantic keep me so busy that I just don't have the time to do much with the ones that I collect on Chessie, If there is someone out there looking to make a little gold on Chessie let me know.

5. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you could always switch gears and start pumping out bods on chessie and sell the atlantic ones :p
    after all, you do have that nice big house i placed for ya on chessie :D

:danceb:

6. dlmaker

dlmaker Guest

I think that house on chessie was build on a graveyard. It might be haunted. Trying to get me killed?!?! :rant2:

7. dlmaker

dlmaker Guest

Bump. I still have lots of cloth and some iron BODs on Chessie for sale.

8. dlmaker

dlmaker Guest

Fresh amount of small iron and cloth deeds for sale. Contact me on ICQ # 166417879 for those that are interested.