1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Clothing Bless Deeds

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Xel The Wanderer, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What's the current selling price for Clothing Bless Deeds? Thanks in advance!

2. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

300 - 500k depending on your shard and how available they are. I tend to sell for 350k or less on Europa, then give a discount for buying in bulk :)

3. ElvishArcher

ElvishArcher Guest

I actually tend to find that busier shards are better for getting them for a cheaper price... maybe I'm just lucky, but my thought is because so many more people are on a busy shard grabbing BOD's so it only makes sense, supply high usually equates to lessor prices. Last one I got was on Atlantic Shard and I paid 250k each for a bag of 4 (1mil total). That was about a week ago and was the cheapest I saw on the 3 shards I looked through (Atl, LA, Origin). So while this only helps if you use Character transfers or know someone you trust that is transferring, hope it still helps a little =]

4. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thank you both for the quick response; VERY much appreciated. :bowdown: