1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Clothing Mask & Hat Enhancement Please

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Gedgerez Tesherd, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Gedgerez Tesherd

Gedgerez Tesherd Journeyman

Requesting to allow all Mask & Hats enhanceable with Spined, Horned, & Barbed leathers.

Non enhanceable Mask:
    Orc , Tribal (red), Tribal (white), Bear, Deer

Non enhanceable Hats:
    Skullcap, Bandana, Floppy Hat, Cap, Wide-Brim, Straw, Tall Straw, Wizard's, Bonnet, Feathered, Tricorne, Jester, Kasa, Flower Garland

Firstly the leather resistance enhancement is of vital importance for situating resistance with suit building, and needs the same flexibility as the Leather Cap, Cloth Ninja Hood, Metal Helms, & Circlet. There plenty of Shame Loot Mask & Hats that I cannot use, due to the resists sitting at basic minimum values. It is a shame to see them go to waste.

Secondly I cannot reach 190 luck with any of the above listed Mask & Hats.

Lastly It would be nice if Turnin Pigment dyes were able to apply onto my Mask & Hats after being able to enhance with Spined, Horned, & Barbed leathers.

Thank you

2. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I second your request

3. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I do want a pvp and luck hat .. Straw style like i wosr before AOS

4. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

i vote no. things are too easy as it is. its a tradeoff and something to be considered when analyzing gear.

5. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Enhancing with spined, at the very least.

The lack of enhancing with horned and barbed isn't too bad if you have an exceptionally crafted hat and know how to incorporate the higher base resists. For example, a hat with base resists 0/5/9/5/5 can only go up to 15 physical but can get 24 cold. But it's getting 190 luck with regular hats that I've wished for.