1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Club Penguin

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Little Sadie, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

If you think TT is bad for suspensions, try out Club Penguin which is also owned by Disney. My daughter Emma was sf chatting to a friend who is our neighbor IRL. Emma was typing in "Wait a sec" to her an accidently typed "Wait a sex". As you can see the c and x are right next to each other and she types pretty fast. Typical typo. Well, as soon as she typed it she got booted off Club Penquin and a screen came out that said "You have been banned for 24 hours". No warning. No techy watching for innocent typos. Instant suspension!
  2. Hile

Hile Guest

Wow! Thats harsh!
  3. They really put the Hammer down there.
  4. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Oh My! Wow! I'm Speechless! Ok... too much speedchat for me.. but anyways that is really harsh!
  5. Electra

Electra Guest

I'm surprised TT isn't like that yet.