1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Clueless

Discussion in 'UHall' started by linko50, Jun 9, 2008.

1. linko50

linko50 Guest

If someone were to sell two Luna houses, side by side, each a good size, probably big enough for a large tower to fit in the spot for the two, what kind of asking price should he/she shoot for? Lets say "for example" it were on Baja...? inner north west corner.

2. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

towers not allowed and to the original question, I have no clue. I would bet though that you would make more selling seperate.

3. linko50

linko50 Guest

thx fer the info, but i was thinking for some reason that some one or two may want a nice side by side, for the connected look

4. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Towers are allowed in Malas. You just can't place a Keep or Castle.

5. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

hehe. Here is a real connected look. I did this over a year ago. Since been sold. I would have kept it if i could have gotten EA to make it a town or something. Weeeeeeee.

[​IMG]

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!