1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cmon people...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by QueenZen, May 23, 2009.

1. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I know it is a long arse walk, but others have found it that either do not gate at all, and walked all the way out there, or walked it til they got up there TO mark ... or found runes I have dropped at moongates and banks...

but I really do NOT need nor use these GEMS......BUY EM they annoy me and take up stacked item slots in my house.

Ecru Citrines no use for em, oft sell for 50k a pop mine are 25k a pop,
    other gems 5k a pop, mine are 4k a pop, few even less. I mined up 3 more of them dorky ecru citrines first hit on the ore the other day. :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know it is a long walk, just bring ye lil bos, stealth on up and out there and BUY EM, but if the only critter out there, kills you ie the skittering hoppers,

there is an ankh of sacrafice conveniently located ON the patio by the goza mat vendor. It is public open to all at Miranda's home way up there. See shops sticky thread for picts of shop/s. The ecrus at at Miranda's house, on the ingot vendor.

Hep me get rid of them ecru citrines at least, sold in pairs on the ingot vendor. Surely someone can use ecru citrines even if only a few to add to the heap you will trash thru tryin to make them fancy arse rings.

Thank ye kindly for ye patronage all those whom have made it up there buyin benches and ingots.

OH restocked FULL spell books, and gates, and potions sold next door at my Hughes home !!

2. Milady. I have been to your fine shop.And it is a VERY long run.There is a place that might be better. You deserve a better place then that.I know of one.PM me if you would like to know of a place close to luna.I know it was your 1st home,but times have changed.(I miss my 1st home here on SP to. but i had to move on,there was only one of my clan left,and she was were I ended up as well)So it was all good.

3. shipwrek

shipwrek Guest

indeed, a wonderful shop. Well worth the trip.

4. Nurse Miss Maude

Nurse Miss Maude Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I've been out to your shop several times, trying to get my deco settled for the "hospital". It's not that far at all.

5. Dark Drow

Dark Drow Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

maybe i need to put my magery back on and go mark a rune there:thumbsup:

6. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

I've been and I continue to go to your shop... there's even a rune to it in my library.

:danceb:

7. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

i had alot of wine and cannot makeit

lorddog

8. lol i think that may be my problem as well

9. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Your shop is beauitful. I bought all your ash stools. You may need to restock! Great prices on everything too!

10. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Well I am hopin to rebuild old MYTH town village thus the peculiar out of the way location. :) Apparently though folks are managing to get out there cuz I been selling out of things and having to restock. ;)

I try to respect peoples' already claimed turf too and Luna is oft pvpers town and their guilds. Many of them have their own crafters too with malls or shops in Luna area. *personally I do not like Luna* per say.

If I get too little traffic in MYTH village, my old Brit spot, oft remains open on Siege & I oft take it back too. So close in ya can swim in Lord Brit's moat. I have had that spot many a time on Siege which I always had public with vendors too. But I do not give up easily, one of my most remote shops was IN old Wintermoor even with KSS and players CAME & bought stuff, even clear out there.

But for now especially with the great news an old MYTH member returning and willing to also come back and build in former MYTH village... :) I am happy. May be smaller than we were out there, but will be nice to see old MYTH village alive once more with other prior and possibly new members to build out there.

I can not give up YET. :)
    I keep playing that Blind Guardian song...Carry the blessed home, and we nearing the anniversary of Cliff's rl passing away...just seems right to BE there atm, no matter it's distant location, and maybe to rebuild or better yet to once again GROW. :) Siege needs more players/player run towns anyhow..maybe ours can be part of one of those old... or new.. phoenix risings. :) For now we will stay put.

11. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Ye may have to unstone ye lumberjackin...I went all over trying to get simple ash wood to restock my ash furniture items. I hit FROSTWOOD first tree I hit. got nearly 100 of them puppies...and NO ASH ! That was just WEIRD I got every wood color over the weekend BUT ash. haha The one we oft get in overdose musta taken up *stealthing* ! hehe

*hugs the frostwood boards though*

12. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Glad ye made it up there ye been one of the ones buying up my cheap ecru citrines ?? I am about sold out now of all them annoying extra gems I had of those I never use up sooo.. I restocked a few more on tonite but that will be the end of the ecru citrines till I get more of those annoying no use to me gems. :)

And the ones I DO want to make arcane circles to carpenter up...I seldom GET ! I HATE RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR ! hehe

13. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

I been tossing some runes to get up there at moongates and a few banks. I do have some on the vendors too, for less than the 45 gp a rune cost me in Ocllo. :) That way no one has to really *waste* regs to mark if maybe it is cheaper to just buy the 30 gp shop runes on some of my vendors once they make that first walk up there. :) *or gate if they can*

Even see NEW members out there and they can barely gate yet, but they have been. :)

RESTOCKED Blank Rune books/gate scrolls etc.

IF any one else reading this post is in NEW please check with Shalimar "first" before ye buy FULL SPELL BOOKS or even rune books from my vendors...chances are players on Siege of assorted guilds have maybe made some up for/or donated some scribe items which they also make, to NEW guild ..so check with her before ye blow ye still little gp ye may have yet, on buying stuffs while ye still NEW. :)

14. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Thank you. :)

15. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Did ye buy the pixie ? :) I can not remember what price I had on that pixie.
    I think I have another duplicate one of the blue ones which I may be putting on there once I remember what I priced that first one. ;)

Sometimes I toss stuff on the vendors that I have deco over dose of and can not always remember what I priced em as...mostly GET RID OF IT got too many of..whatevers. hehe I know one time I tossed on a pair of curtains overdose heirloom for 1000 gp once haha it just HAD TO GO ! haha Price oft does not matter, at least those few insane times, when I am just raining goodies I got too much OF or no use for things, so those things oft way less than what any of us would really sell em for. :)
    I call it house cleaning sales. hehe

16. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

What gems do you need for the arcane circles ? if they are miner gems I'll happily keep mine for you.