1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Co-Owner List Not Wiped When House Went IDOC

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tina Small, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Just thought I'd post to say that I watched a house of mine go through the IDOC process the last couple of days with no wipe of the security settings. I only had one character on the co-owner list, but she stayed on the list and in the house all the way through the IDOC process. I wasn't able to log in this morning when the house fell between 7 and 8 am my time, but I did log log in before 7 am this morning and a couple of times late last night when it was in the "In danger of collapsing" stage to confirm that yes, she was still in the house and still on the list as a co-owner. She was even able to pull the moving crate out (but of course couldn't get into it to find out what one item I forgot to remove from it when I cleared out the house before closing the house owner account).

I didn't experiment with trying to make the house public or grant any other characters access to the house. Just didn't have the time or really the interest to mess with it.

2. Angel of Sonoma

Angel of Sonoma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

i hope the devs quietly made this change and it's not just a glitch. i thought it was a stupid idea to clear the house access list.

Miri of Sonoma and Pandora_CoD like this.
  3. Cyrah

Cyrah Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

We tested this when the changes began. A house that was set to private before it began the decay process kept it's co, friend and access list when it began decay. This is not new. Those set to public when decay began went private.

4. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

It's utter stupidity to wipe the access list of IDOC houses!!! I wish they would change that back ASAP!

NuSair and Scribbles like this.