1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cobalt or Oneyros...Siege P.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guardian KX, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

Oneyros, owner of a house on Siege Perilous, location near Umbra. Your house is decaying. It is open to the public.

Cobalt, owner of the Traveler's Rest. Your house still stands, I speak to you based on the rune thats locked down on Oneyros's house floor. Please forward a message of warning if this has meaning to you.

Dragon's Paradise has already fallen (or at least theres no house at the spot where the gate opens when you target the rune in the house thats locked down on the floor). I hope the owner moved and it wasnt a Diablo snack....:(

We wish you all well.

2. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

The house fell.

I pray your safe and not part of the japanise hardship that has hit that country.

I also hope it was GIL that scooped up the loot and it didnt decay.

Best Wishes

Siege P.

3. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

It's only been a couple weeks since the Japanese stuff happened. Doesn't it take 3 months minimum for a house to begin decaying?