1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cocoa Tree?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Tak, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Tak

Tak Guest

Everything okay with them? As soon they grew up i dont have access to them? Thought they will produce something?

2. Odin of Europa

Odin of Europa Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I haven't tried growing any myself, but I did read something about people not being able to access the plant menu once they had sprouted, here, so this may be your problem.

3. Leto

Leto Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

The new plants are bugged (not suprisingly). You can't tend to them if they are on the floor once they grow out of their bowl, only if they are in your backpack.

4. John II SRC

John II SRC Lore Master

Yeps, you have to have them in your backpack to tend to them and to harvest the cocoa pulp ... and seeds! I thought they weren't supposed to have seeds, but there you are *g*

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

cocoa trees have seeds, none of the others do.

6. John II SRC

John II SRC Lore Master

ah .. well that explains it then :eek:

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

It's been found that it's possible to use pollen from one of the older plants, like orange poppies, on the cocoa tree. The resulting seeds are blue, we are now waiting to see what blooms when such seeds are planted.

8. John II SRC

John II SRC Lore Master

maybe one of those trendy chocolates with chili or strawberry-yoghurt in it? or just a blue cocoa tree ....

9. Tak

Tak Guest

hehe...sad thing is i cant sell any chocolate as nobody has a clue what its good for. Ok, tastes nice, but taste isnt a thing people pay for:p

10. Sir_Bolo

Sir_Bolo Sage

Chocolate removes satiety. ("You feel you could eat as much as you want" or something like that...)
    This is useful to ingest unlimited amounts of food, including (I think) magical food from Mondain's Legacy recipes (of course, apples are still subject to a two minute timer regardless of hunger).
    This is not too useful now that we have an unlimited supply of satiety-remover from Pepta's quest, but it is somewhat useful nonetheless :)

11. John II SRC

John II SRC Lore Master

ohh ... I never knew that ... never use any of those magical food-thingies though, so I guess I didn't need to know, really *g*