1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Codex of Virtue placement advice

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Dreamz_imported, Oct 12, 2009.

1. If anyone is having trouble placing the new codex of virtue due to size, here is how I got mine to fit in a 6x6 area.

The room I wanted it placed in was a 6x6 room that refused the allow the codex to be placed. Since I really wanted it in that room, I decided to go ahead and resize the room as it would look great there.

After resizing to a 7x7 room, I was able to place it very easily. It seems to just go exactly where I wanted it. Once it was down, I resized the room again back to a 6x6 room and happily enough, the codex stayed.

So easy solution for some of you who don't mind resizing the rooms a bit and having to replace half your stuff.

2. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

3. LoL.

I am so not going to replace all those flowers and statues.

I will see if I can get a pic of the house with the 6x6 room though.

4. AtlanticVlad

Stratics Veteran

Keep in mind the codex is broken right now you really might want to wait untill after they fix it to try and place it.

5. Here's the codex in the 6x6 room.

Attached Files:

6. Tiny Dancer

Tiny Dancer Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Very pretty, the whole house is nice and I love the codex in that room!

7. Thank you :)

It's no where near complete though.