1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Cog Invasion Weekend-The Trouble With The Bossbots

Discussion in 'The Toontown Times' started by Elga, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003

Wow, what a month it's been -- Toons have faced some serious challenges from the Sellbots, Cashbots, and Lawbots. However, it should come as no surprise that word has reached Toon HQ and apparently the Bossbots have left their offices, heading en masse towards Toontown. We have also received a strange "appointment" from Cog Nation, which appears to be a meeting request. That's the trouble with Bossbots, they even call a meeting to have an invasion! According to this meeting, it looks like their final attempt at a "hostile takeover" will begin this Saturday at 10:00 AM through 3:00 PM PT, then again at 6:00 PM through 11:00 PM PT, with a two more invasions planned for Sunday. Also, it looks like the Toon Resistance has cracked the Cogs code to learn the reason for these invasions, details to follow soon. So stay Tooned! ​
  2. Wow i called that one huh?:hahaha: Looks like we may be getting something new, another code thing.
  3. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Actually, I hope that it's not as juvenile as it sounds - toon parties??? Something like group trolley games?
  4. james64468

james64468 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 30, 2008
    with this cog invasion i should be able to work on toon that i dont play very often. Get her up to speed. Major bingo will be working on trap. I just love cog invasions lol

I been wondering for awhile what are they are going to put in that one wooden thing you cant go through by bossbot building.