1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Color Quartz for colored Glass: Bottles

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RavenWinterHawk, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Yeah I want random adventure but...

I also think it is fun to find items on monsters that aren't so quite rinse a repeat.

How about adding colored quartz. 15 unique hues that fall in random ways on monsters, in chests, laying on the beach...etc etc.

Something that you cant stand in one spot and do over and over and get a mess of it.

Anyway as you collect enough, unique bottles can be blown with color for distilling and other uses.

I would add alchemist ingredients that are found in similiar ways that can be added to create unique hues and properties.

Just fun stuff.
  2. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 2, 2008

yars Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 4, 2003
    i wouldnt mind seeing glasses added to tinker menu with this
  4. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 20, 2009
    Don’t forget… GM Alchemist skill + Glass Blowing book from the old Gargoyle City in Ilsh… = laboratory glass.

So, if such a thing was possible… it would have to happen under that skill.

Glass does happen in nature so yeah… but quartzes vases and such would then fall under stone crafting, same as our stone tables.