1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Colored BoD Books Avaliable at Barter Town

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sweeney, May 15, 2009.

1. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Five Finger Discount..

this market is new so if you do not like the price, PM me with an offer and I will consider it.

2. Nurse Miss Maude

Nurse Miss Maude Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I purchased the tailoring colors last night. Cute shop.

3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

*giggles*

RESTOCKING plain old boring bod books at my Hughes home out in the boondocks, for all those whom have the 11th color spiffys, for their future color coded bod books sales, which they are gonna be selling. :)

:danceb:

4. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Restocked, thanks!

5. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

How much are you selling them for, Sweeney? Are you selling complete sets or just as individual bod books?

6. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Individual books, right now priced at 75k per. I've sold enough to think that may be a decent price (or close to it), but I'm open to other offers. I'm always willing to sell a set for a discount.

[edit] And for some reason the BoD set came with a scroll for "regular" coloring.. I'd sell all 30 charges of that to the first decent offer. [/edit]

7. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Hmm... Regular coloring? How odd. I have not even opened mine up. I am not even entertaining the thought of selling at the moment. Good luck on your vendor.

8. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

You bought it too? Haha sucker! I already admitted it was about my worst mistake in UO.. aside from paying 800k for an ethy llama I can't use for two years.

9. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Given some time, I will bet you make your investment back.

10. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Maybe. But if you ever decide to start selling them we can both collaborate on a fair market price. I was almost positive I had the English speaking market cornered.

11. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

I am going to hold on to mine... I have an idea... Yet another idea I will probably never follow through on, but... we will see.