1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Colored Net Spawn

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by A Stoned Mariner, Jul 7, 2010.

1. I took off for a solid year or two almost. But now I am back and does anyone else notice a pretty big increase in the ration of colored nets to regular special fishing nets?

I am not hooking tons of these things, but compared to my history of fishing years ago. I never got as many coloreds from just fishing. Chests sure, but not regular fishing.
  2. LeBaiton

LeBaiton New Player Protector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 25, 1999
    It's still random, you just got lucky. I've been fishing for a few days in a row, and all I got were green nets and no colored ones...

Then I went to fish up 62 MIB's and I still did not get any colored nets, until I had two MIB's left, then I got a blaze :)