1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Colored Parrots

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Nastia Cross, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Doing a remodel and I found a whole bunch of 201-206 month old parrots that seem to be rare colored. Can someone give me a price check? They're all on Chesapeake.

2. DVI

DVI Guest

a price on parrots will vary greatly by shard, but since they are constantly spawning and not highly desired i would imagine their value is consistently falling. i wouldn't guess value higher than 1mil for any particular so called "rare color"
  3. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

DVI is correct. Not a huge demand, but about 1-1.5m for most of them.

The blaze you can probably get 2-2.5m.
  4. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

link doesn't work - just an FYI
  5. DVI

DVI Guest

its irrelevant at this point anyways, but thank you, i never bothered to check it heh
  6. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Thanks for the price checks all. I guess I'll be submitting these to an auction house on Chesapeake. They don't really fit in at my graveyard house.
  7. DVI

DVI Guest

see if you can dye em black or grey and make them into ravens or vultures!