1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Colors of speech

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by miód, Dec 12, 2011.

1. miód

miód Guest

UO Enhanced let us change only our speech color (I mean in game, not chat border), in Calssic we could change also Emote,Yell,Whisper so every player got unique colors. Now just speech is different.. can be something to do with it?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

go to user settings --new chat-- and at top part of window you will see TT clicking on this will give you menu that allows you to change this!

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Miod, Can you please tell us which Mythic server you play on?

4. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

for what I've understand he is playing on a free shard, and that's why many features do not works...

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

This is what I suspect. There is no point in him reporting bugs that only exist on his unsupported, illicit server. We can only offer help to people using the current client on official servers.

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Good call I did not even think of that!