1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

CoM and 2.0 Gotta Love Em

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by HaTeSpHeRe, Oct 22, 2008.

1. HaTeSpHeRe

HaTeSpHeRe Guest

Ok Ok so with this new faction pub comming out, every Dbag in the world is in factions, and my opinion it sucks. However I do have a story that you all might like.

Once upon a time 4 brave True Britanians were on a short walk to their castle. Upon Entering the castle these 4 soldiers ( Mad, Bere, Grog, and Sir Dan) were met with 4 enemies (Xeno, Detoxr Angela, and 1 straggler). Now being that we are the bravest of the brave, we decided to engage these evil villians. Well shortly into the fight from behind us great warriors, comes 6 more of their friends. Now we are severely outnumbered. Yet we still try to fight. As we run from the castle into the city, our enemies try to dismount us. Luckily we only lost one of our soldiers. Poor Grog had no way to escape. He Will be remembered for years to come, as the strongest and bravest of us all. One Day the other three soldiers will return to someday grab vengeance on these horrible invaders of our fair city.

Writers Notes: Lynk claims that TDR is the best on the shard, and that CoM is strongest, even offers 5v5 field fights to everyone on the boards, yet they call in 6 to 7 to back them up in a fair fight. Keep up the good work. I also want to say whoever is giving out the speeder program to everyone PM me please cause i cant keep up. I mean if i could walk through bagballs, and run like lightning i would be god too. Point in Case, is everytime CoM, SL, and Min, come up against TB they gotta have triple our numbers to even be seen. The only two people always willing to fight no matter what are Dubar ( great props to you bro, you fight like a champ even if you are outnumbered) and Anthius ( great mage bro, i run when i see you coming).

Let the **** talking begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:danceb::danceb::danceb:

2. Kahlan_FHP

Kahlan_FHP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Im TB...and I have to say...quit your pancakes. We all know everyone hax or whatever, we all know nobody can fight even numbers, we know all of this. It's not going to be fixed so there is no reason to cry about it anymore. Drizzt Do'Urden doesnt cry about the gank and what not when he's getting attacked by the mobs...(sorry, im reading transitions 1 and it's just pimp). Point in case mate, go down fighting and know for yourself that you fight legit no matter how everyone else plays.

3. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

:sleep2:

4. JoO

JoO Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

WHERES MY PROPS!!!

5. Dorinda

Dorinda Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

:ten: :cheerleader: :bowdown: :thumbup1: :love:

6. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Just so everyone is clear, this emoticon was meant for me.

<--

7. Dorinda

Dorinda Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

The emotion that I have for you isn't listed in options. I'll go ahead and describe my feelings towards you in one word, VOMIT.

8. MadFarlinTDR

MadFarlinTDR Guest

Keke....:p

9. Cardell

Cardell Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Well, I just want to throw out there, that in all my time fighting TB I've never had TB call in back up, they never out numbered me, and they never tried to dismount me.

..oohh yeah they did. :)

10. Nonel

Nonel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

TB!?!?!?

I call libel on that!

o_O