1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Com and SL working together?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Murdok, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murdok

Murdok Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What is this.... CoM and SL huggling?

Tonight at the castle idoc it seems that they were indeed playing nice with each other!

Want proof?

[​IMG]

Come on guys! Grow a pair and man up!

Xug likes this.
  2. Xug

Xug Journeyman

It got even better when the COM were watching as SL killed TnT members at the castle.

3. Rizarium

Rizarium Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Arrr & Yarr Pirates!

wow, apparently SL has as many spies as us. If you going to post a picture please do not crop it. The cropping always makes the post look shady.

Crunch and Arnold are good dudes, they were just trying to give SCUM/DC a good fight after they had been run off earlier. I was off driving my wife, because she was afraid to drive on the ice we have here in Atlanta, but that is no excuse for what happened. We had no leadership online for the fight, but I received an icq from Kat this morning stating she was stepping down as GM of TnT and alliance leader, because Crunch and Arnold were TnT guys.

I think Crunch and Arnold did what they thought was best to provide a good fight, and I do not hold this against them. They are both new returns to siege.
    I am saddened that Kat is leaving over this, if people knew what an incredibly kind and honest woman she is every day, they would be as sad as me.

*Holds his hat to his heart and wishes Kat safe journeys*

#3 Rizarium, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
    Kat and Blaeke like this.
  4. Critical Gaming

Critical Gaming Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

HAHA!!! Jerry Springer, Siege Perilous style!

Several [SCUM] (4/5) with DC bluebies throwing bolas at me and Arnold.. at a castle fabled to be packed with epic loot.... Let's see Crunch, what would be the ONLY way to kill these guys...

With Ru and Leaf being the only two online, and them not being PvPers really, I ICQ'd diablo, pulled him out of a LoL game and told him to come help. Diablo is diablo, so he killed a couple TnT, and I yelled at him. He gave their loot back anyways, then he stopped killing them.

After I came back into the TnT vent, there was a bit of a miscommunication about what happened with the people who logged on after the fact, but after I explained myself nobody cared anyways.

[email protected] for stirring drama. You cynical little elf you. You've always been a troll.

.:If there had been a better option than Diablo, I'd have taken it:.

#4 Critical Gaming, Jan 31, 2014
  5. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

A good fight as in SCUM/DC. scatter into the wind... :D

6. Critical Gaming

Stratics Veteran

Which is what SCUM/DC did as soon as I brought two more players.

*sigh*

Just like on ATL.

7. Xug

Xug Journeyman

Please continue beating your chest after breaking apart an alliance full of good people. It's amusing.

8. Critical Gaming

Stratics Veteran

9. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Oooo, oooo!! *raises hand*

Does this mean I can now start calling Parium a "hypocrit" [sic], and say that "Siege is seeing the real him right now"?

10. Rizarium

No I did not turn a blind eye, NOR did I let anything slide. So no you cannot.

*Tips Hat*

chise2 likes this.
  11. Critical Gaming

Stratics Veteran

This is an 18 year old online fantasy role playing game with unicorns and dragons in it.

I am amazed at the political aspect of this game.

:popcorn:

Leaf, Kat and Blaeke like this.
  12. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

And Sugar just went on another rant in GC. Gotta love it. :D

13. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

"Crunch and Arnold are good dudes"

wow

Really?

I never noticed

startle likes this.
  14. Critical Gaming

Stratics Veteran

Hah, yeah didn't know his feathers could be ruffled so easily.

I might ICQ diablo to see if we can take a screenshot of us standing next to each other in Tru's luna house.

*feels famous*

15. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Crunch and Arnold, as well as the rest of our mates are indeed good people.

Further, I am not leaving or quitting or anything of that nature and I never even remotely hinted that was the case. I did, however, send Parium an ICQ letting him know that I have stepped down as GM of TnT and have elected Ru as my replacement because I am not interested in all this drama. It appears that he may have read a little more into my message than I intended.

In any case, I have grown tired of my ICQ blowing up every time someone's feathers get a little ruffled and I certainly am no longer interested in being abused by middle-aged men crying over being killed, or dry looted, rez-killed, raising hell about who is playing with whom, etc, and calling me every horrible name their empty little brains can think of. I have developed some pretty thick skin over the years and I certainly don't lose any sleep over things like that, but I simply don't have the tolerance for stupidity I once had. I would much rather log in and spend my time enjoying the game, minus all the drama some of you men seem to live for.

Ain't nobody got time for all this. I am going to spend my time playing the game I love with the people I enjoy. Anyone who isn't on board with that can suck it.

Carry on. I'll just be enjoying my time sipping on a nice, cold Dr Pepper.

16. Tazar

Tazar Guest

You allow the drama in your group - then you're going to get drama.

Flair likes this.
  17. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Speaking from someone who was there last night...Kat and Parium weren't even in game last night. They had nothing to do with any of this. Diablo was fighting Everyone and also killed me and a couple other guildmates too while this was going on. He wasn't allied with TnT or ARRR...was killing us just as much as others...he was just invited to come and fight by Crunch and Arnold...nothing more-nothing less.

Kat likes this.
  18. Adrianas

Adrianas Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Gilfane

Um, if Parium was not there, who was running around on his account?? (I thought Captain Redbeard was one of Parium's alts - am I incorrect? If I am incorrect, then who plays Captain Redbeard?) "Can't tell the players without a program! Get your souvenir programs! Right here, folks!"

#18 Adrianas, Jan 31, 2014
  19. Rizarium

She meant I was not there when the incident in question took place. It did not take but an hour or so to drive Miss Kaisa, and I logged on after.
    No one logs on my chars but myself and Kaisa, so you are correct on that point.
    I am just confused about the purpose of this post?

*Tips Hat*

20. Adrianas

Adrianas Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Gilfane

I gotcha (I think). Btw, I am glad that you and Kaisa were not seriously inconvenienced by the ice - I did think of you guys as I watched that unfold on the news.

Rizarium and chise2 like this.
  21. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Sorry Adrianas...I should have clarified that when I logged off last night (which was after all houses and castles fell and it was back to business as usual) neither Kat nor Parium had been on.

22. Sal Manail1

Sal Manail1 Adventurer

Can't wait to log in and feel the love, When is work over?

*looks for Diablo to give him a big fat hug*

#22 Sal Manail1, Jan 31, 2014
  23. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

24. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

*Buuuuurrrrrp*

25. CaesarCoW

CaesarCoW Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Wow, someone cares that much?

26. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

27. HoldenCaulfield

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crimson Savages CLAN

Love it - remember this post here folks. The good dudes he says who called in to ally with Diablo. Gosh to think some poor Arr members had to return to their work/farms early to pay for all their accounts in the good plight against the big D. Looks like you really won there!

Now excuse me while I go try to find all the un-cropped photos and videos of fights by that crew. Coming up short there.

#27 HoldenCaulfield, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  28. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

I miss all the fun.

29. Rizarium

You know what?, say what you will, but we ere never actually in game allied to Diablo like you were Holden. Did those guys make a mistake and call Diablo in for one fight? Yes, they thought it would be more fun that way, Would myself or Kat would have said "don't do that" if we had been online? probably.

I am very sorry you have been hurt by something you feel I did to you. This must mean you are Holden Pockets in game as well, the person that has been spewing real life personal insults at me the last couple of weeks. The only thing I can say to that is this, The stuff that ispredem has spewed about my real life condition is 90% lies, and it just makes people that know me say "huh?" when you post his lies.

I feel sorry that you take a game so seriously that you have to attack my real world life, but it is certainly your prerogative.

*Tips Hat*

30. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Damn Holden, what's happened to you ?:( :arr:

HoldenCaulfield likes this.
  31. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

I miss the old board warrior days *tear*

32. HoldenCaulfield

Sorry, I am not Holden Pockets, that I can assure you. I have been spending most of my time these days playing Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances. I know nothing about your real life.

I just find the whole thing ironic and I just dislike phonies...

Here is the history of ARR.
    1.) Comes to shard, recruits a few good pvpers (small group) [Edit: In response to Bo, yes this was poor word choice, it was really people who had returned from Siege after a many year absence, well except for Bo himself]
    2.) Begins complaining that GIL is a so large taking all new members.
    3.) Arr now takes anyone (it seems), as soon as they say HI in general chat. Becoming a big zerg guild.
    4.) Sprago appears to team up with Diablo at a fight because has no one else to team with. Rizarium/Parium complains/interrogates both I4NI and GIL about it for months.
    5.) In revenge, Arr uses all possible accounts to take away faction tithe rates for everyone. This in some way certainly wins something.
    6.) Arr's ally does the exact same thing as #4, but oh, it is OK now.

Let me know if I missed anything, think you will find the above pretty factual.

#32 HoldenCaulfield, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  33. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

ok let the bo set you straight princess
    1. arr didnt come to the shard, arr was formed by siege players, people who played on siege for years
    2. No one in arr complained bout gil taking members, let gil take more members that =s more targets
    3. Arr doesnt take just anyone, usually only take someone's friend, which has been all of our recruits as of late
    4. Sprago and dialbos guild were allied not just for a fight for several weeks. that is what you are missing. while i4ni were allied with gil.
    5. Why do you really care? You say you dont play here
    6. it seems you cant really tell fact from fiction, not really your fault you just jumped in thinkin you knew something when in turn you didnt know diddly

#33 Bo Bo, Feb 4, 2014
  34. imported_Falon of Eldor

hmmm........Bo Diddley..... Yea!

35. Rizarium

Actually this entire finger point has no factual backing. It is a shame that the supposed "good" guys judge instead of learning the actuals. I see MAYBE a few half truths, but 98% of this is garbage as far as the truth goes.

*Tips Hat*

36. Chrysallis

Chrysallis Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I have remained silent during this whole spiel because I regard drama in the same light as trolls in gen chat, it's BS no matter how you spin it and the more you feed it, the more it grows. This is directed towards Holden from my perspective:

I just find the whole thing ironic and I just dislike phonies...

Here is the history of ARR.
    1.) Comes to shard, recruits a few good pvpers (small group) [Edit: In response to Bo, yes this was poor word choice, it was really people who had returned from Siege after a many year absence, well except for Bo himself]
    2.) Begins complaining that GIL is a so large taking all new members.
    3.) Arr now takes anyone (it seems), as soon as they say HI in general chat. Becoming a big zerg guild.
    4.) Sprago appears to team up with Diablo at a fight because has no one else to team with. Rizarium/Parium complains/interrogates both I4NI and GIL about it for months.
    5.) In revenge, Arr uses all possible accounts to take away faction tithe rates for everyone. This in some way certainly wins something.
    6.) Arr's ally does the exact same thing as #4, but oh, it is OK now.

Let me know if I missed anything, think you will find the above pretty factual.[[/quote]]

1) Arrr was here already. Most of the pvpers who joined were already playing here and wanted to change groups.

2) Can't comment since I never heard anything even remotely resembling this remark

3) Arrr never actively recruited from gen chat or other shards. A few sought us out, and a few joined, but only VERY few that I saw were guilded. Most were friends or friends of friends.

4) Spragos guys were seen a LOT of times fighting with the FYOU crew and did eventually ally.

5) Wasn't personally in factions, so not qualified to answer.

6) Crunch and Arnold sought help against overwhelming odds from the only guys they could find at the moment. No alliance was made and as pointed out in previous posts Diablo killed several of OUR people. What kind of alliance would kill their own?

On a side note, our alliance is made up of veteran player's, returning Siege players, and friends who created characters to join their friends who already had played Siege for year's previously. I am an outsider from another shard that came here with other people but was welcomed by this group. The alliance is filled with wonderful people and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

HoldenCaulfield and chise2 like this.
  37. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed

It is probably a waste of my time to post but since I don't belong to any of these groups I thought I would say what I saw.

1) A certain player shafted his guild and he and his wife got kicked out of GIL's alliance ( Uncle might know more about this)
    2) This person and his wife started Arr and have very hard feelings against that alliance
    3) Diablo had been gone and was coming back and Bo said he could not fight them alone so he joined this group
    4) New (or NEW2) was dying so Hoffs took over trying to help new people
    5) Arr complained that all the new players were going to this Alliance
    6) Hoffs gets pissed and resigns that position
    7) etc etc etc

FACTIONS
    8) Someone makes it almost impossible for people in factions to farm silver
    9) Typical abuse - WHO IS DOING THIS By the Way?
    10) etc etc etc

11) I really hope factions end soon since clearly some
    faction people do not care about pvp unless they are at a Hugh advantage

Please feel free to correct me if I have anything wrong - this is not my opinion - just what I have observed in the last few years.

Baby Doll, HoldenCaulfield and Blaeke like this.
  38. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

oh yeah bout the factions thing
    why dont you get a group, grow some balls, join factions and set the shard free

39. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed

Typical Bo brilliance and eloquence - get a group heheheheheeh get some balls hehehehehehe join factions heheheheheh set the shard free hehehehheh

And notice he did not say any of my thoughts were incorrect.

Any group (GIL or Arr or any Faction) that gets too big or too powerful is bad for the shard in my opinion

40. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

bo didnt respond to you cause bo posted it at the same time you did. Bo already posted how it actually happened, no need for bo to repeat boself.

here is the thing everyone is missing and it is in every single post of this thread and no one seems to get it.
    Diablo basically doesnt play siege unless we invite him!
    YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#40 Bo Bo, Feb 4, 2014
  41. Rizarium

WoW just wow, There is absolutely not a single line here with 100% truth in it. Where the hell do you people get your information from?

1) I never shafted GiL. Hoffs got his feelings hurt when I would not turn over the Skara house plot to him, after I camped the spot SOLO for 3 days after everyone else had left.

2) We never had hard feeling against GiL until Sarah Dale came and destroyed the barrel trail I made between the skara gate and my shop. I gave them the chance to replace I, and they declined, so in came the hard feelings.

3) Bo and I created Arrr together, my wife was never a part of the creation of Arrr.

4) Not even worth a comment

5) I do not recall us complaining, but if we did, we were just busting Hoffs balls.

6) We were not the crew that pissed off Hoffs and made him resign, there is a post here in these forums covering that. Please feel free to look it up, if you even care about the truth.

7) ect ect ect, I don't like quoting Rumpy normally but I feel justified in saying: "Trammel -------->"

8) The only faction that cannot farm silver is TB, and as I said in general chat the other day, that was just because of your alliances dishonesty about there official in game alliance with Diablo. You and your people ignored this for almost 4 weeks after I was nice enough to point out what was going on with your alliance mates.

9), 10) & 11) what server are you playing? I have been on siege since almost the start and the only difference here is Hoffs has his panties in a wad and seems to have a personal vendetta against me.

I am not the person someone makes me out to be, I have literally had people leave my guild because of the no greifing rule.

The question I ask you Dr. Aj, Is are you ever a reasonable person? because it seems like 80% of your posts are blind sides of miss information and I thin an educated man of your stature should be a smidgeon more reasonable.

*Tips Hat*

Victim of Siege and chise2 like this.
  42. Critical Gaming

Stratics Veteran

Corp Por?

Rumpy likes this.
  43. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

In Mani?

44. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

Half of you people are full of bologna.

Arrr was created from random people around Siege who were either actively playing or were returning players (IE: MYSELF). We never recruited random people and people from Gen Chat (Least while I was a part of it, I can't speak for past few months). However, for the first long period of Arrr, we barely recruited anyone that was an outsider. We typically only had people join who were friends of friends. We even had a huge thing people had to go through to even be considered at the time if you didn't already know someone since we wanted to keep wannabes and abusers out of the guild. Mind you, once again, this was when I was active.

TL:DR - You are all wrong about Arrr origins. You should read the book before you see the movie.

Now.. GIL isn't the worst people in the world. I do think they pulled a lot of NEW2 into their guild. HOWEVER those people were ones who belonged in GIL. (Casual players, PvMers, Etc). Anyone who was typically looking for PvP and factions, would not be in NEW in the first place. Now, the one uncool thing that GIL really did, was destroying that barrel path to the Skara vendor house. A: That was a pretty duck move and B: It hurt the business of my vendor. Especially considering, we were nice enough to drop the plot we placed in GIL town with no contest after a few days and didn't even take the millions of gold you offered.

Any questions?

HoldenCaulfield likes this.
  45. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

*chuckles* The spin here is incredible. Whee!

Blaeke likes this.
  46. Victim of Siege

*wouldn't trade Liandra for a dozen cookies even*

Kattasrophe and Rizarium like this.
  47. Victim of Siege

*hands Kelmo a bottle of Scotch, then joins him in a drink*

Critical Gaming and Blaeke like this.
  48. HoldenCaulfield

Actually the really sad part about all of this, IMHO, is in response to factions being unfix-able, the DEVS are creating a new system with rewards based on the number of people online in the two parties/factions. Can just imagine what Arr might do with that one, but it is just game mechanics. [And I only say Arr here because they are currently using the tactic I am thinking of in the current faction system, much the same way they could log all their junk accounts onto the one party/faction in the new system]

Seems there is little hope of anything ever being fixed.

Enjoyed reading the many histories of Arr, especially the different accounts by the founders. We can all agree to disagree, such is the nature of Siege.

Blaeke likes this.
  49. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

I really think factions is ruined. This nonsense merely proves it.

50. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Oh yes, the Parium propaganda machine loves to tell everyone that. You can continue to spin that story any way you like. You can carry on with your rubbish about the Diablo alliance and everything else you like to blast the White Council for.

But YOU know the reprehensible behaviour that caused you to be removed from Gilfane just as well as WE do.

Flair, startle, TheDrAJ and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.