1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Com guild

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Requiem_baja, May 24, 2010.

1. Requiem_baja

Requiem_baja Visitor

I'm recruiting for a new COM guild. Pvp based. If your tired of your current "fel" guild hiding in GZ and offering no support when you hope on your faction guy then shot me a ICQ at 641669770. I want all variations of mages and archers the most but any real PvPer is welcome.

2. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Oh oh! I want to join!

But honestly, congrats on the idea and I do hope you get the support you need/want. Would be nice to have another faction to fight.

3. Requiem_baja

Requiem_baja Visitor

Ya I was looking to bring a little more non-zerg (non-SI) action to the shard. KR and Cartel look like they would be fun to have some 5 on 5s or so with. So far no one has messaged me :(. I may bring some people over from great lakes and atl so maybe we can get things to pick up a little.

4. Airhaun

Airhaun Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I hope you succeed in this Requiem. This would be great fun and an improvement for the pvp dynamics.

5. mrrippletip

mrrippletip Guest

non-zerg?

sir, aren't you a former member of LNR?

6. Requiem_baja

Requiem_baja Visitor

No, I was not a member of LNR I'm brand new. I played on LS way back in the (00 era) under the name trunks. I was in EI on there.