1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Combining Lesser Transformations

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Stupid Miner, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Is there any chance we could combine 2 of the lesser, or less useful transformation spells to make them more useful? Such as Stone Form and Reaper form. or Horrific beast form and Reaper form, or Stone form? Does anyone really use lich or horrific beast forms--in real combat--except for the few niche roles they have?

Edit: Maybe with ninja forms too? Combine the forms that can't use special attacks with ninja form?

Any chance we could cast Polymorph after using a form? (humans in walking forms still shouldn't be able to ride mounts) To make the forms less ugly, or to let people RP a creature while still retaining spell form benefits?

Any thoughts?

Post Scriptum: Hm... probably wouldn't be a good idea to combine wraith form with other walking forms... may be too powerful. Well at least for normal speed walking forms.

2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Re: Combining LesserTransformations

No thank you.

/end thought

3. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'd love this.
    Reaper is almost useless unless you're at a boss and you want to anchor yourself down. But then mana runs out. So I prefer wraith by having my poor weaver put on jewels, how ironic.

4. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Why not?