1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Combining soulforges?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Auvrea Corele, Mar 15, 2011.

1. For the life of me not sure what I'm doing wrong, and didn't get anywhere with Google concerning combining. Anyone have any experience? Breaking fine just can't get 2 to place. Blessed be thanks for any help.

Jossie Puddles
  2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I assume you want to use parts of one forge, and parts of another to give the look of one made of differing colors?

The only real way is to get the first one placed, break it, and chop away the pieces that you do not want. The use a castle-ladder to place a series of goza mats way above the original pieces and place the 2nd soulforge on that. Break it, lower the pieces a little, remove the goza-mats, chop away the pieces that you do not want, and lower the remaining pieces to the level of the original soulforge.

It's rather complicated, but should work. To do it, you'll need the soulforge in an area that has no roof, or at least a room with 2 stories in height.

Good Luck!
  3. AtlanticVlad

Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    What taz said unless you mean something else in which case let us know.