1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

come all ye pvmers of napa

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by kalzaketh, Apr 6, 2009.

1. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

:eyes: I'm looking for aweek long pvm hunt, meaning I'm in the market buy commodity deeds of feathers right now I can go up 200K at 2gp per feathers, from monday to friday this week,I'll be buying up bulk feathers in brit look for renee who is riding awhite cu the house I operate out of is north of brit with the vendor named seamus, during the day I'm in and out alot, renee still wears an arcane robe and cloak, as parts of her armour has been stolen by huge handed titansgreedy fellows there :twak: sorry no icq folks can be reached by pm's here at the boards, thanks folks :)
  2. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

for all who, happen to wonder I am looking to buy atleast one hundred thousand feathers, this week, I amsupplying acouple of archer accounts now, the hunting on my own got abit repetive, so I'll pay others who happen to hunt swoops or other feather bearing critters to take afew seconds to cut and loot for those that don't care for the redbirdies the hiryu's give hides and feathers double your loot by looting the feathers folks. :)
  3. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

rechecked the hiryu's folks they stopped the feathers shortly after se went live