1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Come hunt turkeys!

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by pgcd, Nov 29, 2009.

1. pgcd

pgcd Guest

I'm at trinsic (tram) gate, hunting turkeys. The more people we are, the faster we can drop them and the likelier we are to get rewards.

2. pgcd

pgcd Guest

Gonna be away for a while, will be back in a few hours. Not that there was anybody, mind.

3. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I've been in a clearing opposite the brigand tower, on the other side of the mountains from Brit. I've got a prov tamer out there and I'll be back after lunch :)

4. larven74

larven74 Guest

i got my ass handed to myself, by one of these buggers.
    i was thinking, heh wtf is this, a new bird? seconds later
    it fling me across the zone.

i just wonder what it takes to bring one down, a small army?
    whats the reward?

5. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

These are the thanksgiving quest birdies. You get a map or a fragment and sometimes some other drops from them. Best way we've found to take them down is to have someone with the provacation skill to set the birds on each other, surrounded by mages spamming earthquake, chainlightning and necros with those and poison strike. It's very effective, and fast - I now have 71 maps to do!

6. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Best be quick, the event ends today and I am not sure you will be able to decode them afterwards!

Edit : And now 'm sure - you won't, quote from Sakarrah over in a UHall thread :

"You guys need to reveal all the nests before November 30th though as Al will go on some expedition and will no longer be able to give you brushes!"

Event ends server down, 29th....

7. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I did 71 maps in 6 hours 45 minutes and then did about another two dozen hubby and I got. Haven't been to bed yet and now the kids are stirring!

8. quadspeed

quadspeed Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

joy! i got loads of maps also! thanks lots!