1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Come On KOC !!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Revvo, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Instead of all the petty board talk with TnT why not be a little more creative, here are a few ideas to get you started (assuming things still work the same)

1) Put a character into their faction and make sure he wins the vote for Commanding Lord (make sure you rename the char the same as their current CL so they will even vote for you !!)

2) Set the tithe rate to 100% and buy up all the silver you can, you now have a monopoly and can sell yours for whatever you like. Also trash all other faction stuff you find increasing the worth of silver even more.

3) Give lots of faction points to CL you have in their faction since rank is based on a percentage of a factions overall points, it will make it very hard for their members to achieve the higher ranks for better gear.

4) The second you win the CL role quit the faction with everyone but the CL and get ready to take over the next faction, with the lower leaving time you should be able to bounce characters around holding all the CL positions and totally control the silver market !

5) Check boards often for the LOL's

It's what i would do :)

2. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

Good to know you still fantasize about playing this game. :)

Even though we all already knew that tho.

3. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

him just fantasizies about meeb

4. Pathagiris

Pathagiris Always Present

i was actually thinking yesterday how funny it would be to take over a faction now

5. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Just let go Revvo seriously. wow must suck if this is the things you're thinking of.

6. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I agree. ^^ Few KOC already mentioned this idea, but not anything I wish to do.

7. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You really need a life Revvo

8. Pathagiris

wow, lots of hate for revvo

9. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed

Hey Path you should hit up WoW and give it a try when you have time, HaHa is also playing now, most of the old group :)

10. Pathagiris

i may have to look into that. im done with this semester the first week of December and have a month break. my next semester is pretty easy too.

11. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Like the old days huh? Hehe. But ya , hit me up on WoW. Theres alot of old faces in here, even Gonthrax. Im having alot of fun just exploring the worlds when no one else is on... which isnt often.

12. Avo

Avo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I lay claim to baltic avenue, soon i shall be starting up a faction hotel with stables fer yar steeds. Rent will be 806, hope you don't land on my spot factioneers!

13. Eh-Tah-Chi

Eh-Tah-Chi Guest

*applaud*