1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Come on now Bo Bo

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Calibretto, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Is that anyway to play nice? We give you guys and old school 2 vs 2, not pets just mage vs mage. And you gotta follow the guy around just to res kill him? lol

Give the new guy a break he's just starting out. If it makes you feel big and bad you can res kill me. But try not to leave such a bad impression on the poor new guy.

2. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Bo lives in Makato, Bo sees an orange Bo will kill the orange. Bo was going home to drop loots and saw a point, being you actually need points now to equip stuff now. Bo will kill oranges for points.

3. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Your pvp is top notch. Res killing is beneth you.

4. Goron

Goron Guest

Sadly we must disagree... Anyone who appears to have a one key macro for
    "Bo Bo just knocked you the F out" or something like that is not above res killing...

5. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

:grouphug:

6. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

omBo, Bo is such a scumbag for having funny macros for when the great one kills you. This is how Bo has fun. Dont forget it is a game you are here to enjoy it. You people should be honored to fall one of the greatest pvpers there is. It isnt your fault it simply that people like Bo and Kage are really that good.

Goron do you really need to speak up about pvp, you are in tnt. Their idea of pvp is to go kill NEW.

7. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I had the occasion to run into BO the other day at the Yew gate and he proceeded to call me names I had not been exposed to since 8th grade, please understand I have only been on Siege for a few months and only pvping for a few weeks and had never fought him, yet he still went off on me...kinda sad if you ask me.

8. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

:grouphug:

9. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Bo wants to know who are you again? Not like it really matters you are prolly just another TNT that wanted Bo to attack while you had 5 people hidden. Bo prolly tracked saw the gank and called you on it.

10. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I prefer to do battle in game not here on the boards....

I guess you talk so much trash you can't remember.

It's all good, I'm here for the fun, not the b u l l s h i t!

11. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Ya and who are you? I mean you in game char does not match your stratics name that is for sure... If I had to guess I would say that new guy in TNT R P McMurhpy... but we will say who you actually say you play....

12. Goron

Goron Guest

I was simply making a statement that you are not above res killing. Period.
    You can go fishing for a fight elsewhere.

13. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=113030

*On same page, there's a thread about him, he's the last one to post-confirming it.*

p.s. Kage, you novice!

14. Black magick

Black magick Guest

ROFLMAO :hahaha:

15. Mystikal GIL

Mystikal GIL Guest

No big deal, good fight if we could stop the rezkilling it'd be awesome.

16. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

I just have Bo on ignore in game works great, I haven't heard anything from him for weeks....

17. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Please please everyone follow Mogluk's lead and put Bo on ignore in game. Bo will trash talk to you the ends of time if you dont do this.

18. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Once, a long time ago, Bo told me he loved me.

I did take into account that I was in a guardzone (Zento) at the time and it could well be the kind of fickle affection that would disappear if I stepped out of town :lick:

:lol:

19. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

nah I did it because you use language (aka 4 letter words) I find offensive. Either way its a game, we all pay the same $ so youhave a right to say what you want but I also have a right to block you (makes it hard to know what your casting though.....)