1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Coming back after 3-4 year break.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Eon Blue Apocalypse, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Eon Blue Apocalypse

Eon Blue Apocalypse Adventurer

Hello everyone,

I'm coming back after a 3-4 year break and was a 12 year veteran. I was wondering what shards still have a fairly active player base?. Currently most of my characters are on LS but have a pvp character on each shard. I plan on transferring all my characters back to Atlantic unless there are other shards worth checking out?

Also if any guilds are recruiting I'm interested. I used to be in Moose Mafia (Blackwell/Solus is my baby's momma), COW (Pug likes men), DEI (Lego/Mani/Sak are dumb), Cyn (Thalium died logging in), HOT (Ngraskel/Hector are a noobs), and a few other random guilds. Right now I just plan on nerding out on pvm and crafting so preferring a pvm guild due to playing on wifi/traveling most of the time.

2. Merlin

Merlin The Enchanter
    Moderator Professional Campaign Patron UWF

Hey there!

Glad to see a returning player. Atlantic is still the most active shard, but there are few others that still have active communities. I'll let other posters speak for themselves.

Should you end up on Atlantic, my guild is always recruiting. We have a TeamSpeak channel and there generally someone always around doing one thing or another. We welcome PVM'ers, PVP'ers, whatever you got. Will help get you up and running if any gear or other stuff needed. Send a PM or ICQ message if interested in hearing more :)

Good luck with your return!

Christina Kardos likes this.
  3. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Welcome back to the community! :)

Like Merlin said, Atlantic is by far the most populated and active shard and will be the easiest shard to find people to play with.

Christina Kardos likes this.
  4. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

As you have toons on all the shards then spend some time on each and see which one fits you better, sometimes you can have to many people. I am taking it that you are on the East Coast so stay with East Coast shards. It may supprise you but I think there are more people than you think on all the shards, you just need to get into chat and find out.

5. Eon Blue Apocalypse

Thanks everyone.

Merlin I'd actually like that. Once my characters are transferred I'll hit you up. I think I should be good on equipment etc. I left all my characters fully geared and banked everything. I'm hoping all the stuff they have is still good but if not it'll give me a reason to work towards something. Some of the greatest fun is wondering around with newb gear and dying to everything hah.

Frodo most of the characters on every shard are reds or I would love to and I figured it would be easier to just post here and get opinions instead of having to log on every shard manually and then putting in several hours to locate people on each shard hehe. Looks like Atlantic it is!

Lord Frodo and Merlin like this.
  6. Angel of Sonoma

Angel of Sonoma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

you're probably gonna need to tweak your suits. armor has changed quite a bit over the past couple of years.

Eon Blue Apocalypse likes this.
  7. Philly

Philly Journeyman
    The Valorian Knights

Welcome back!

Eon Blue Apocalypse likes this.
  8. Eon Blue Apocalypse

Thanks!

My suits seem to be doing ok so far. I had extremely high end suits and did a lot of crafting with the new runic/soul forge stuff. Like I have a slither/crimson/garb/ranger cloak/Lt Sash/Legendary artifacts from the new dungeon stuff on every character minus crafters and runic/soul forged suits enhanced with the forge metal of artifacts and super slayer set of scrappers etc. I sold all of my event items to do it :(

9. Christina Kardos

UWF

10. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Welcome back!!

11. Eon Blue Apocalypse

12. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Always good to see people returning!