1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Coming back again, need advise.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by BadManiac, Oct 14, 2010.

1. BadManiac

BadManiac Guest

I've always been playing UO sporadically, since '98. On and off. I left a while after SA was released. Didn't feel the urge to play, it didn't pull me in as it used to. So I've been gone for a while. Now I'm starting to feel the pull again.

What's new? Is the new sea expansion worth getting as it is right now? How's the population? (I'm on Pac).
    I'm basically a mid range PvM player, not a high end power gamer. I can't solo any of the big bosses, I can just about take ML mini bosses like Miasma and Thrasher alone. What's new and exciting for a player such as myself? What's worth hunting and doing these days?

Basically, should I come back?

2. Annonymous User

Annonymous User Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Well, I cant really give you a great answer, but I can say that I just came back after 9 months of inactivity and losing my keep. The past three weeks or so have been nothing for me except farming up resources "regs" "ingots" "scrolls" you name it. ( Legitimately I might add). I activated two of my accounts I now have two keeps placed in Fel and currently have one stocked and ready to go. I am hoping this weekend will afford me some time to actually "play". But really it will turn in to me finding something new to farm. I say all this just to let you know what you will probably be doing if you come back for at least a week or two... Not so much "game play" as in getting ready to play...

3. Babble

Babble Guest

Hah, welcome back!
    :p

4. Annonymous User

Annonymous User Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I agree, total with what you have to say in re-guards to resource gathering. He was kind of asking for a general feel of the game, and being that I just got back I figured I would let him know what I have been doing. I am not complaining about the mechanics of the game or anything, just stating a fact.