1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Coming back and looking to buy event items

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Elbryan Uthador, Jul 23, 2010.

1. I am seriously considering coming back and re-opening my museum. What items of shard history are still here on Napa.

I know that Mana and Swamp Thing have a few items, what does everyong else have?

2. Valerin

Valerin Guest

Yayyy

I can't help you in this regard, but yay nonetheless

3. SAVATAGE

SAVATAGE Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i found a bunch of rubble in a one of my houses was droping....

4. Radugast

Radugast Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

North Luna Museum has a couple things.

5. BlissMarie

BlissMarie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hi Elbryan,

Radagast has an awesome collection of items in his two places in Luna. Along with heaps of other cool items, most of Swamp Thing's collection now belongs to him.

His two museums are next door to each other (see image below). One isn't quite completed and is private at this time. One is open to the public. Some of the items that came from Swamp Thing are in the house that is still private.

If any of you like rares and haven't seen Radagast's collection, you should stop by his place sometime. It's worth a visit.

BlissMarie

[​IMG]

6. sir TEDLEY

sir TEDLEY Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

welcome home , theres so much new items man gl on trying to get alot of them .
    and what i mean by that is most was got from shard hoppers :(
    glad your back :)

7. I'm setting up to come back too. I'm trying to get the hang of remembering what to do! Hahaha

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but wanted to mention I'm looking for a Crimson because mine got stolen right before I stopped playing!

Thanks guys

-Lavender

8. Necro Beast

Necro Beast Guest

I can't believe Mana and Swamp Thing are still active. I haven't logged in for several years, and my towers have long since fallen. I'm tempted to pay for a month just to check out what I've got in my banks. Still some stuff from '97, no doubt.

9. I have a Ceremonial Jukan Katana from season 2.

10. Aye, Mana is around. You may not see her for a little bit though. She's out seeing the world and I must say I enjoy her updates immensely!

There are few people so sweet and true as our dear Lady Mana! If Napa were to ever have a Queen it would be she =)

11. five oclock

five oclock Guest

I second this!

12. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

I approve of this message.:thumbup1: