1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Coming Back To Final Fantasy:D(Reposted)

Discussion in 'FINAL FANTASY XI General Discussion' started by markiie, Aug 13, 2008.

1. markiie

markiie Guest

Hey guys i started playing ffxi wen it first came out in NA n played it for like 6 monthes n stopped becxause school started n ended with my summoner in the 50's with fenrir(back then it was near impossible to get fenrir under 60 n i got him in the late late 30 or mid 40's cuz i got alotta japanese guys to help lol) i stopped n never got back on. ever since i would see a ff game n be like hmm maybe i should go back but i was always worried since less ppl play itll be hard to get parties started n make friends and i also wanted to know if u guys were alll or most on a single server n if so would u guys mind if i joined cuz that game is epic n iono if anyone will agree but i played WOW for a lil over a year n it was fun but i still liked ffxi more, maybe its juss cuz im a die hard FF fan
    thx to whoever replies:]

Ps. thx trish i coulda sworn i posted it in the right forum lol

2. Hickleberry

Hickleberry Guest

sup! if you're gonna start playing join me on Caitsith server so we can train together. my ingame name is Aisen. I'm in Bastok right now and am a monk. i can easily switch to white mage if you wanna be the physical DD. we can even join in with the other newbies that are joining Trish's LS on that world and go party together. anyway, see you in the game:thumbsup: