1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Coming back to SP

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Eko_Laki_Hool, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to drop a note to greet everyone and announce that I am returning to SP after a few years. I rolled a brand new char (Eko) a few days ago and got a 4x warm, "Welcome to SP! Here is your head on a stick!" pk by CheapSuit in Moonglow where I was killing rabbits. :D (The scoundrel even took all my newbie stuff) So, I'm into naked wrestling now. :lick:

Fortunately and old IRL friend of mine who is with MYTH, introduced me to some fine, but red, folks who were kind enough to take me under their wing. They are good people, and if you are a good player looking for a guild, I recommend checking them out.

WoW has just gotten tired and there is just no world PvP anymore, IMHO, and Vanguard just doesn't have anything new to do. So, here I am.

When SP opened, on day 1, I was Laki (Ta'Kier) with TAK. I may know some of you from other games as well. I'm also Hool from Fires of Heaven on EQ Combine, and Hool from Pain on Vanguard.

Drop me a line or hail me in game if we know each other, or if you just want to introduce yourself. I look forward to killing and looting, ..er ..um, getting to know everyone.

See you in game!