1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Coming back to UO need a Myst + Melee build

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by darkblade70, Mar 25, 2010.

1. darkblade70

darkblade70 Guest

I like Colassus and I like melee. So.... help me out! What would be an effective build that has 100-120 Myst + Focus?

2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I have no experience in doing it myself, but I have a friend who runs this:
    120 myst
    120 focus
    120 swords
    120 tactics

Then I believe that his other skills are spellweaving and meditation, which is swears is incredible (and I believe him, because he's very good at what he does), but I wouldn't want to try it myself since healing is only good intermittently and everything he casts defensively has a recharge timer.

So if I were to try it myself, I would use 120 swords, mysticism, focus and 100 healing, anatomy, tactics and less chivalry (65-75). Since you'll have the colossus, parry would be defensive skills you'll never use (then again, the same might be said about healing, but it's just the template I'd start with before tweaking)

3. darkblade70

darkblade70 Guest

Thanks for the response! I'll check those builds out.