1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Coming back to UO

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Yinn, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Yinn

Yinn Guest

This is my first post on here so bear with me...

I use to play UO back in LBTR and i had to quit becuase my mom stoped funding my monthly fee. This was when i was alot younger. Anywho i use to play on AOL Legends, i wanted to know some stuff about SP before i mkae a character here, becuase i use to dodge SP.

1. Is it populated? I know thats a FAQ but im just curious
    2. Are Assassins any good on SP? If so whats a good template to use if i want to be a Fighter type Sin? lol any chance being a Thief/sin hybridish being good as well, lol.

And non related SP questions:
    I noticed that you can get skills up to 120 with the help of a scroll, does that raise your skill Cap to 720? And how many skills can you have Scrolled? And what X-pac should I be playing UO with?

Thanks for bearing with my dumb question :eek:

2. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Welcome back,

The population of Siege is certainly fairly low compared to many other shards, but we still have a base of committed players here and we try to do what we can to make the mollycoddled folk elsewhere 'see the light'.

I will let others answer the template question, but I always say play what you like best. Don't see why a thief assassin wouldn't work.

Your skill cap is 700 plus 5 per year of ACCOUNT age, up to a maximum of 720. The skill scrolls just raise your limit in the individual skill.