1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Coming Back to uo

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Steve1983, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Steve1983

Steve1983 Guest

hi all,
    as my title says im coming back to uo (in progress of trying to get old account back) i have all my characters based on drachenfels if i get my old account back but ive read that theres not much poulation on there now and was wondering if europa has a better population and if any of you nice people out there wanna show me the ropes again as a lot has changed.

2. John II SRC

John II SRC Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Welcome back!

You will find, that there are a lot of people on Europa who are very happy to help with advise and stuff. New Haven and Luna bank are the hot spots at the moment, and you should always find somebody there. Besides of that, the Help or General chat channels are good to shout out on as well. A LOT has changed, so prepare to be dazzled (and die in un-expected ways).

I don't know what the population on Drachenfels is like, and it surely isn't what it used to be on Europa either, but Europa is still lively and kicking, with a good amount of player run and EM events going on and quite some special characters (beware of Alaster and hold on to your undies when you meet him!).

Again: welcome back!

3. Alaster The Insane

Alaster The Insane Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

hey no, i steal undies after a 3 week probation. Cail forced me.

4. John II SRC

John II SRC Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oh, sorry for the false warning then. So be careful to hold on to your undies IN THREE WEEKS then. *grins*

5. Roland Of Gilead

Roland Of Gilead Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I know me or most Anyone i know on europa would be more than happy to show ya around m8 :) Welcome back!