1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Coming back

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Aleena of Scots, Jun 24, 2009.

1. I just wanted to say that I'm a returning vet and I hope that maybe a friend or two is still playing the game. I played from beta through 2006. I don't know if anyone I knew from before is still playing, but I just wanted to say hello to anyone whom I may have known. I ran a pretty popular vendor shop known as the Crazy Scotsmen for many years. It is my goal to one day open another vendor shop and have friends old and new drop by. So if you see a flash of red kilt in the forest that looks familiar, please stop me and say hello!
  2. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 13, 2003

Great to see you back :)
  3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Welcome back! It's way past time! :p
  4. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Dec 18, 2004
    Hun I still have you on my Q list.

Order of the Flame lives again!

Welcome home!

5. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

Mar 18, 2004
    Good News! It's great to hear you are coming home. If you need anything just holler and we'll be glad to help you get back into the swing of things.

Welcome back!
  6. I'm so happy to see all of your familiar faces. I admit, I've been to Winterbreeze, Rachel's Runes and of course, Goodman's. It's good to see Goodman's being kept the way that would have made Frank very proud.

It's so great to see all of you, Tazar (I remember our endless BSing on the boards,) Lady Aalia, Lady Andrasta, and Lady Rachel (I left you a note on your board.)

My icq has changed though to 552720333, as I couldn't remember my password :(

Hope to see you all in the game!
  7. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Wow, nice hear from you again. Things have changed since you've been gone. I've been playing mostly on Sonoma now days, but I still have the house next to where the guildhouse once stood. I hardly ever see anyone from OF on anymore and most of the houses that they owned around the old guildhouse have different owners.
  8. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

That's the best news I've had on this shard for ages :) Am so pleased you are coming back ! I loved The Crazy Scotsman, one of the best stocked and reasonably priced vendors around and who could forget their distinctive look ;) We met/traded ingame a few times as I recall and I still have you on my Q.

I would love to help you out with anything you need, please let me know !
  9. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
  10. Stuffa

Stuffa Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sep 4, 2003

p.s. HI
  11. Awww, Stuffa! It looks like just as I'm coming back, you're leaving. At least have one more Barton Fest before you go!
  12. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

Nov 16, 2008