1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Coming back

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Vortimer, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Vortimer

Vortimer Guest

Haven't really played since before Christmas.... whats new on the Chessy pvp scene? From the looks of the pvp thread nobody fights anymore or at least they are not posting about it.

Was thinking of getting back into PvM for awhile since I never got to try anything in the new lands. If any pvm guilds are recruiting send me a pm. Im not a meanie just because I PvP don't worry :p

2. Luna Rossa

Luna Rossa Guest

Welcome back!

There is a weekly Fight Night in Moria Village in Felucca you may be interested in.

Moria Village is part of the Ethereal Void Imperium which is one of the many player-run towns which all have a variety of interests.

I would suggest the best thing to do is to start off by visiting the various towns, some are linked through telepad hub in the Kijustsu Anei Village located just outside of the Homare Jima moongate to see what suits your interests best.

Lady Luna Rossa
    KAV Intendant

3. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Lies! All Lies!! he is the evil of evil! He puts the V in eVile!!! (kidding)

Welcome back to Chesapeake Vortimer. Check out the Chesapeake Directory for guilds to look into. Also on current events, EM stuff. [SIZE=-1]As for Fel PvP groups some of the above do felucca pvp but here is a list of pure fel PvP guilds

[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]The Fallen Legacy
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]The Followers of Armageddon
    [/SIZE]
    Felluca Police Department
    FeLuCcA YeWniVeRsiTy

If you need anything else just let me know. Icq 267944224
    *Tips hat*

[SIZE=-1]
    [/SIZE]

4. Tiger Lily