1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Coming back

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Konquer, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Konquer

Konquer Adventurer

Not sure if anyone still uses this forum but would just like to say hi, and after a much needed break from the game I and a few other members of KRY are returning to the game. Been gone for about 2 years ish...

If you have any information about major changes that have happened to the game since we've been gone that would be much appreciated. To give an indication of when we left is when they reset faction points and gave a huge kick in the groin to factioneers.

2. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ya best do some reading up, there have been many changes. fractions is basically gone to the wayside. :frown2:

3. Christina Kardos

UWF

4. Konquer

Konquer Adventurer

Snakeman.... the name rings familiar but the identity escapes me.. I wanna say Ezra but I might be way off. Either way thanks for the heads up.

5. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

No problem hope it helped, not Ezra, Snakes been my main for 15 almost 16 yrs now. My ol blacksmith ;)