1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Coming Home Soon!

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Hoo Phlung Poo, Nov 28, 2009.

1. just wanted to tell all my TDR/JW friends as well as all others that i will be returning home from a 12 month tour in afghanistan in about 18 days. thank you to all who have shown their support to all the service members as well as myself. cant wait to see you all and get back into the game.

grav im sorry to hear about your friend
  2. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

Welcome home. Tell your buddies they are still very much appreciated.
  3. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

OH YAY! Congrats on the home time frame, I bet you are counting down the days and welcome back when you get here! :thumbup:
  4. Malador

Malador Guest

I second that
  5. Geoffery

Geoffery Guest

SERB! Get your butt back here! ( Welcome home! )
  6. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Welcome home and thank you VERY MUCH for your service!!!
  7. Hearts Desire

Hearts Desire Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 5, 2008
    Welcome home Serbi thanks for your service, miss you tons!!!
  8. thanks for the welcome homes everybody but im not home yet. still ot 13 days.
  9. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    Wish I could be there holding a "Welcome home" sign for you when you get back to the States.

But Thank you Very much for your service to this country as well as the rest of your group. Give them all a Big Thanks from those of us here.