1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Coming to Alt soon!

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Tailean, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Tailean

Tailean Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Coming to alt soon! Looking to join a non-app guild. I have played on alt before on chars named Green Lantern, Tutankhamen, and Rouge. Some of you may remember some of those char and some may not :/.

2. whats wrong with putting an app in lets people know alittle bit about you

3. Ravahan

Ravahan Guest

app guild-type things in games always really tick me off. If I talk to a person in the guild, and they think I check out, I should get in period. I have always adamantly refused to "apply" for any guild/linkshell as though I were applying for a ****ing job.

**** that right up the back plumbing.

On a less animated note, it seems to take away from the "friendliness" of joining a new sub-community.

4. Mr.Fernandes

Mr.Fernandes Guest

Quoted, as the cool kids sya, for truth. Any guild wiht a complicated applicaiton process is 99% likely to take themselves far too damn seriously. There are the odd exceptiosn, of course.

Being just now returning to the game myself, I unfortunately cannot help you find a guild, though, RAvahan.

5. Mirage

Mirage Guest

Yep. not to mention if you really wanted to get into a guild and cause trouble, you would find it easy to be nice for a few days...probation.

I found it easy, I'm in a guild right now that I finally got into...but I plan to cause trouble and kill a few of them pretty soon. Just waiting for the right time. To me..that's fun.

Mir