1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Comming Back after a long break

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Aminals420, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Aminals420

Aminals420 Guest

Ok my house dropped some time in julyish I think and I was wondering if anyone would still have my soul stones. I know it's a long shot but I just had to ask. The house was located to the right of Yew along the water in fel. The house that is there now is named Darkwater Fish Market and is owned by Lykor. Thank you for your time.

2. Norrar

Norrar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I dont think your soulstones would have been kept.

From what ive learned about IDOCers, they don't keep em.

3. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

Norrar is correct. There's just to many houses and soulstones that fall on a monthly basis. None of us have the storage to save them. :(

4. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry, when I got to the house site the place was empty. Just some random reagents and bone containers.

If I hear of any soulstones being kept though, I'll snag them and let you try them to see if they are yours.

Btw: DarkWater is nowhere near Yew. Sure you got the right spot?