1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Comming back to Sonoma

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Lady_Raven, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Lady_Raven

Lady_Raven Guest

It has been YEARS since I have played UO. I left shortly after ML came live. I am sure many things have changed. I do see some familliar faces posting on the forums still. I am not sure if any would remember me. I am Lady Raven Guild Mistress of ODF. I also did a small stint with a pvp guild for fun. I am considering doing up a whole new account and relearning the game from newbieness. I still have my old account so I am really not sure where to start. Do any of you have any suggestions?

Thank you!

Lady Raven

2. Widow Maker

Widow Maker Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

There have been many, many changes. It's a whole new game with most of the basics moderately applicable. It really depends on whether or not you are looking primarily at the PVM world or the PvP world.

PvP is much more skill based now that imbuing gives everyone an equal standing, as far as gear.

PvM is mostly the same but there is a crap ton more content, and imbuing of gear also makes a play here.

Personally, I say close the eyes and dive into the water..see where you end up.

:thumbup1:

3. Lord Hunter

Lord Hunter Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Now theres a blast from the past.

Welcome back.

4. Queen Mum

Queen Mum Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Lady Raven!!!!!! Awesome to see your name again ... give me a nudge if you need anything to help ya get started ... icq is still the same - 168812018 ... or just a pm shout will do too ... welcome home :)

5. Rizarium

Rizarium Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Arrr & Yarr Pirates!

WOW, Raven and Duke?( think that was his name) were 2 of the first people I met on sonoma so long ago. Yes this is a shameless bump cause I am nostalgic tonight.
    Safe Journies

6. Jester

Jester Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

they are suppose to be doing a return to UO deal this month but it isnt letting me log in and getting no help thru the new help system.

7. Rizarium

Rizarium Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Arrr & Yarr Pirates!

I think they postphoned it till wedsnesday :-(

8. Queen Mum

Queen Mum Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

9. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran