1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vendors Commodity Broker Invalid Items - Greater Conflagration/confusion

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by TullyMars, Mar 29, 2012.

1. TullyMars

TullyMars Sage
    Stratics Veteran

If you add Greater Conflagration potions to your commodity broker, it is immediately returned in commodity deed form as an invalid item.
    This also happens for greater Confusion potions!
    submitted to uobugs

2. TullyMars

TullyMars Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Sadly, just checking on some old bugs with regards to the commodity vendors and this bug still exists.
    Not quite a year but I had hoped they looked into this when they added the etals of the rose of trinsic and such to the stuff that commodity vendors could sell.
    Also there are more things that if you add it, they claim it as invalid item and return it in commodity deed form immediatley.
    The latest I found was sweet dough (though regular dough works fine) but I don't have a complete list.

3. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead
    VIP

Unfortunately all of these items have to be dealt with on a case by case basis. I have amended the problem report on the potions with the new information about the sweet dough.

If you have other items with similar problems, please post them here and I will either add them to the problem report or submit a new one.

Thanks.