1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

General Commodity Brokers problem

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by TheDrAJ, Oct 23, 2014.

1. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

I Wanted to buy treefellow logs. So I Added to broker and now have 2 entries for logs and one is bugged (the treefellow one)

2. TullyMars

TullyMars Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Unfortunately you have found yet another item that acts like this. I have found this with gorgon lens (depending on what type of scales they were made with) and potions of invisibility (which used to have a different hue and if you put both color hues on they bug the vendor) and I think a couple more items but I stopped reporting them a while ago. Now for the bad news, if you have logs in your inventory that are now forever stuck on your vendor, to ever get your vendor completely correct again you must...take out everything you can, remove your bid matching amount so you lose the stall, then wait (up to a week) to lose the stall, then wait (up to a week) until your inventory degrades and write off that bugged inventory that you lose as a lesson of what not to do. I have done it at least twice because of this type of bug and it will make you want to quit commodity vendors altogether. But for some reason I keep going back. Thanks for posting this new item.

http://community.stratics.com/threads/potion-of-invisibility-on-commodity-vendors.314930/

http://community.stratics.com/threads/commodity-vendors-and-gorgon-lens.300668/

#2 TullyMars, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  3. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

ahh thanks for the warnings! and info!