1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Commodity Deed Boxes friends/co-owner usable?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by A Wandering Soul, Sep 11, 2008.

1. I just want to make sure I buy my deed box on my youngest acct. But they need to be usable by co-owners and friends of the house.
    When you use your vet reward, do you get the box, or is it in token form.
    Can the token/box be passed on to my main acct and still be able to place it in my guildhouse?
    Any answer would be appreciated.:thumbsup:
  2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    It's a box, and yes it can be placed by an account other than the one that claimed it.
  3. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

who all can use the box ?
    friends to house?
    anyone ?
  4. D'Amavir

D'Amavir Guest

I believe it has the same security set up as boxes. You can set it to who you want to have access. Personally, I have used the box with an owner, a co-owner and a friend. It doesn't have the option for 'guild members' though. But it does have the 'Anyone' option.
  5. Static

Static Guest

So....... Lets say i just used my reward points on other items.. Can i still buy a deed to the box, and use it? or is it account bound?
  6. D'Amavir

D'Amavir Guest

Not account bound either. I have moved it from one house to the another and just traded it from one account house holder to another. They actually did a great job on these things I think.

Its not a deed though. Just a green box. Said green box is dyable however.
  7. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 13, 2004

2- You can sell it (or give it away if you are in a charitable mood) and anyone can use it as soon as it is secured in a house. Of course rule 1 still applies.
  8. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

Has anyone tried to USE the box with a TOON younger than 12 months?

Is it like an Ethy where you can't use this because you are too young?
  9. D'Amavir

D'Amavir Guest

Worked for my younger account as well. As long as they are friended. Not sure if that was intentional though.

I also think they can be set for 'anyone'. The only option that doesn't show up on the set security window is the 'guildmembers' option.