1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Commodity deeds... not displaying correctly for many items. just me?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nails, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Nails

Nails Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Commodity deeds... not displaying correctly for many items. just me?

ingots, fish... all kinds of stuff and yes I have the latest patch. anyone else having issues or am i crazy.

2. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

Is that w/ deeds you've had, or freshly made ones? or both

3. Calliope

Calliope Guest

You aren't crazy - I put saltpeter in a commodity deed, whch then read "Black Powder". However it did produce saltpeter when I undeeded it.

4. Nope not crazy. I made a post few days ago about them not displaying correctly for the various types of lobsters and crabs but it got buried. I notice for crabs and lobsters they just display as plain ones no name or anything which is a pain when 90% of your sales on vendors is made thru commodity deeds.

5. Nails

Nails Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

freshly made ones and it is a nightmare for selling stuff that is heavy or in large quantities

glad i am not crazy.

what is the bug line to report this

6. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

I tried emailing the bug report but the email just bounces. Apparently they have shut that down too.

7. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

This needs fixed ASAP. Sure would hate to buy "Black Powder" and find out it is Saltpeter.